Which items are not accepted to return from my online purchase?
The following items are not returnable.
- Jocks & Undergarments – hygienic reasons
- Mouth Guards – hygienic reasons
- Used Product – it will be up to the discretion of the originating store of the delivered package to confirm if an item is new or used
- Special Orders, Custom Orders, and Team Orders
- Customized Product – including jerseys
- Pro Return, Used, or Demo inventory that is being sold off – items marked as “-USED” in the description
How do I return items I’ve purchased online?
All products being sent back must be in new unused condition, contain all applicable tags and include all manufacturer paperwork (warranty cards). UPC or Serial Numbers must be clearly visible as the Source For Sports store will need to match these tracked numbers to your customer profile for verification.
Before returning your items, call our store using the phone number found on the initial invoice or refer to the return label to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any returns sent without a RMA number will be rejected and returned back to you. Returns will only be processed if the RMA number is included. To return your order, simply repackage your desired items using its original packaging, affix the return label to the original store shipping address, and take your parcel to your local Purolator delivery service. If you do not have a Purolator depot in your area, it is your responsibility to arrange the return shipment to our store. Once the parcel is received we will refund you in full minus any shipping costs that may have incurred.
Does Levy’s Source For Sports cover shipping fees?
Levy’s Source For Sports does not cover any return shipping fees, even on defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects as we do not manufacture the products we carry. Please see Warranty Information to see if your defective product is covered under warranty.
What is the Source For Sports Return Shipping Address?
Refer to your order invoice or return label for the appropriate shipping address from which your items came from.
What is Source For Sports Pricing Policy?
We are only human.
We admit we occasionally make mistakes. With the thousands of items, colors, and sizes that we have to manage, it is impossible to be perfect all the time. We reserve the right to refuse to fill an order if, as a result of a system or human error, our descriptions, images or prices are wrong. Remember: if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If you see something on the site that doesn’t make sense, send us an e-mail or give us a call. We will explain it or, if it is wrong, correct it.
How do I return a purchase I made online?
We understand it is difficult to determine how a product is going to fit when looking at it on a computer screen or mobile device, because of this we have tried to make our return policy as easy as possible. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase in any way, you can return unused items in new condition within 30 days after purchase for a full refund, no questions asked.
If you want to exchange an item you purchased online, please contact our store. We will work with you to either cross ship the exchange or facilitate an in store exchange based on how close you are to our store. Since we always recommend being properly fit by experts at our physical store location, please note that we do not cover shipping on exchanges. If you are not sure about the fit of a product, we would recommend visiting our location so you can try the product on before purchasing.
Levy’s Source For Sports reserves the right to change this Returns & Exchanges policy at any time.
Does Source For Sports match competitors prices?
We work hard to offer competitive pricing. In the event you find an item available at a lower advertised price by any of our competitors, we will gladly match that price. If for any reason, you find your purchased item advertised at a lower price within 14 days of purchase, we will gladly refund you the difference.
The Fine Print
- Competitor’s advertised price must be presented for price adjustment.
- The advertised offer must be the same brand, model, size, colour, etc. and be available for immediate purchase (i.e. in stock and available for purchase that day). If the competitor’s price is not advertised in Canadian currency, it will need to be converted into the equivalent Canadian funds using a currency converter such as XE.com.
- Your credit will be issued in the same form of payment as on your original receipt.
- Management reserves the right to revise this policy at any time.